Babies and brains too...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Take a deep breath

This afternoon, Caroline, Katherine and I went on our first About Town Moms tour. This is a great group that runs historical tours around town that are child and stroller friendly. I was so proud of us- we drove downtown and went on a tour of the canal walk- very cool. Caroline did great- she struggled at first because the guide had said that she could get out of her stroller which I didn't want her to do because of her tendency to bolt but I finally let her out and she did great! Well, then it was time to come home and I could not get the stroller back in the car. It took me a good 10 minutes to figure it out. By this time, Katherine, who never cries- is screaming so I am quite flustered... Then on the way home, someone will not let me switch lanes so I miss our turn. We end up having to take Broad St all the way home. I am getting quite exasperated as we sit behind many cars trying to make left hand turns. I hear the "Mommy..." from the back seat and say, "What" in that tired voice that I use too much. Caroline replies, "Take a deep breath, Mommy." Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home