Babies and brains too...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Disrupted plan

I feel like a real dork- I'm in another library working on this! I have a sitter again today and we are working so hard not to spend money that the library really seems like the best place to spend my time!

Brains...
Hopefully, you all are doing better than I am. I posted a question yesterday that I never discussed with anyone! I'll try again... I listened to Andersson Cooper on a radio talk show. He was talking about the absolute horrors of life in the Congo. Your challenge today is to learn something new about this conflict. I think I will go and read his blog...

Babies...
Funny day again with the girls. Katherine slept straight through the night again. I think we are four out of five nights- quite exciting. Caroline also went through the night which scarily is worth a comment. She did though start her day at 5:07. The funny part of this is that just last night I decided I would start waking up at 5:15 to get just a little bit of time for myself. She has been waking at 5:45 and I am just so grumpy at that time. I am then extra grumpy if I haven't even managed to go to the bathroom before she starts calling my name. So the stinker woke up at 5:07!! I decided that I would still go with my plan- she has to stay in her room until 6 so I figured I would give it a try. The only problem was that I didn't want to go downstairs in case she came running so I was rather a prisoner to our room. I read a little bit of a book that I learned about in yoga- designed to give me inspiration for the day. I also tried to do a little bit of yoga. This all went well until she started screaming. It was all quite funny- me trying to be all zen among the sreaming... the Loscalzo's come this weekend- actually in a few hours so that should be nice. It is always so nice to have them- they are so helpful and so interesting to talk to...

Old thoughts...
I do want to post things as they come to mind that should have been in a blog if I had been doing one all along... On Halloween, Caroline asked if Katherine was goign to come trick or treating with us. I said yes and she asked if the people would give Katherine bottles- how cute is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home